The Natural Way to Attract People on Facebook With Magnetic Attraction
If you are building You Inc business, you should know your target market. How to know more people in your target market? The fastest way is through Facebook group. Join Facebook groups that are relevant to your target market. You can add them to become your friends. BUT, if they don’t know you, they may not approve it although they know that you are from the same group. When you have many pending requests for friends, you will get a warning from Facebook. One thing that you should not do on Facebook group is to promote your business directly unless the Facebook group is for the purpose for business promotion. You will be expelled from the group; people dislike you and you are building a bad reputation instead of good reputation.
Magnetic Attraction Tips for Facebook
Here is my 8 magnetic attraction tips for facebook:
- Show your support for other people. Don’t be selfish, but be friendly. You only care to post your blog content, but you never make comments for others or to give support by clicking LIKE.
- Write a few words before you attach your blog post. If you write a blog post with killer title, people will click to read the link to read more. You will get more comments.
- You can add people who give you comments or LIKE. People who are giving comments are people who are likely attracted to you. They know you and they are likely to approve your friend’s request. Send a courteous message along with your friend’s request.
- When you are making a comment, you should show your expertise and authority in your comment. Write power words, best advice to attract people to see your comment. How to learn the power words? You can learn power words from powerful people such as Dale Carnegie, Darren Hardy etc. But, the best way is as you learn more, you become more and you have your own power words. A leader in a business is a professional student of learning. They never stop learning.
- Inspirational quotes, videos or pictures attract people.
- I find that asking relevant questions or making a statement attract people more than inspirational quote because they come from your own words. It reflects your expertise or authority.
- Give appreciation or thank to people who make comments for your post on Facebook group.
- If you want to market to people in your region or locally, you should search Facebook group for your region, keywords+your region.
I find myself receive friend’s requests every day by applying magnetic attraction tips above. I don’t need to add friends. I always asked them courteously how they came across my name. They answered that they knew me from certain Facebook group.
Here is an example of how my comment gets the most votes or likes from people:
because the conversation is too long, I cut it short. Here is what Adil said that my answer deserved the best answer:
People found me and added me to be her friend:
By applying my 8 magnetic attraction tips above on Facebook groups, you will attract people in your target market naturally. You will receive new friends request everyday. You don’t need to browse people’s info and to make judgment whether you shall add her/him. Your Facebook account will not be banned by Facebook because you don’t violate the policy of adding people you don’t know. Remember, build relationship with your new friends first.
As always, I appreciate your sharing and feedback on facebook marketing.