Top 10 Signs You are Building an Unhealthy Business
A healthy business is a profitable business. Yes, that is true.
What makes the business profitable?
What comes before the sale or transaction?
I see the cause here in building a healthy business. In order to build a healthy business, you need to build a healthy business relationship with potential customers.
I guess everyone has an intention to build a healthy business. However, what they do along the way is building an unhealthy business. Here are 10 signs that you are building an unhealthy business:
- You choose the wrong business. You don’t have a passion in this business, but you just follow the crowd because of BIG MONEY behind the business.
- You want the result quick but you don’t want to go through the process, learning the business skills. Success is a process. Entrepreneurs must be willing to go through the process.
- You must not have resentment about yourself, love yourself first. If you are a happy person, the other person will sense it and thus you build a happy and healthy relationship with people.
- Building relationship starts from family, with people around you. When you have a happy relationship with your family, you will reflect it by building a happy and healthy relationship with potential customers.
- You start a business with WHAT IF attitude. When you decide something, cast away your doubts. Nurture your mindset so you will have a strong WHY.
- You don’t have a clear goal. Setting a goal help you focus on what you want to achieve.
- You don’t know your target market. You just storm everyone with your products/service.
- You want to make a sale quickly without building a relationship with people or qualifying them.
- You don’t want to give to people, but you want to get from people. People will become resistant if you try to get from them.
- You use attacking marketing strategy instead of attraction marketing strategy. Attraction marketing takes time and efforts but it is the best marketing strategy to attract people to be interested in your business naturally. People get to know you and you build a healthy business relationship first before the transaction happens.
Building a healthy business requires 3P: passion, patience and persistence. It is not an overnight effort. There is no easy shortcut to build a business. It needs your money, time and efforts. Many people have a perception that making money online in Internet business is easy. It is not easy to build an online business, we need to learn internet marketing. If you rush to make money online, the result that you will get is you are not making money online. Having a business mindset is a must otherwise you will become a seasonal entrepreneur.
As always, I love your opinion or feedback on how to build a healthy business.